SACKO is constantly improving our products and adding new features in order to provide our customers with world-class services. SACKO is proud to offer some great new features to make the user experience better. Some features have already been implemented while others will be available within the next few weeks.
- When you cancel a user, it will let you know if the user appears on any of your mailing lists
- Easily delete users from mailing lists
- Can now click on “view Divisions” and modify the top-level division in order to update default aliases for newly created users
- Increased amount of additional storage you can purchase for an email account
- Ability to assign multiple managers to a division
- When viewing a user’s profile, you can now see what sendable mailing lists that user is a part of along with their email aliases
- In Extranet under Edit Reseller, you can configure a reminder email for all users alerting them to change their password before it expires. You can also manage this per enterprise through Enterprise Manager -> Settings -> Edit Security Settings
- Preservation of the full name and email address when in Sent- Mail folder view
- Improvements to email search
- Ability to right-click a message to forward as an attachment from context menu
- Mark messages as low, medium, or high importance
- When adding a new contact, can add the email address to your Junk Mail Safe List
- Workflow improvements and bug fixes in Extranet
- When creating users in Extranet, you can select the default user profile for an enterprise
Maintenance Date and Time (AEST): Thursday, 27th of August 2015, 11:00AM
Update Type: Email Platform Update
User(s) Impacted: All email users will be impacted.
Impact: There are no service outages planned.