We are pleased to announce the latest update to the SACKO Suite application.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Fixed sending errors in the SMS module
- Fixed issue of new users being assigned the incorrect time zone
- Formatting of confirmation message in Inventory CRM Module was fixed
- Fixed issue in the documents module with file extension names being edited causing files to not open
- Incorrect menu name on the settings version history page fixed
- Fixed issue of roles not displaying for documents when editing the file
- Changed the menu main from automatically opening on mobile devices when viewing certain pages
- Fixed page navigation page when viewing the list of users in the application
And brings the following new features:
- Added new audit trail feature in the application to better track user logins and also user activity history.
- Updated password reset page to match individual branding of the application
- Increased security by hiding the Hide Password Fields with asterisks in SMTP Email Area when in view mode.
- Added new search for account when adding an account to a contact
- Improvements to allow custom URL for the application
- Improved login page button and text colour to allow custom branding
- Added new price including tax field in inventory area of the CRM module
- New password protect feature when sharing files and folders
- Greatly improved sending SMS page layout
- Improved the Access Control System layout and controls
- Removed the requirement of needing to assign a group when logging a ticket
- Improved search result listing number so is limited to 20 per page