We are pleased to announce the latest update to the SACKO Suite application.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Fixed some small issues with SMS replies.
- Fixed the issues with only the first page of the more information tab in the accounts CRM area loading.
- Fixed the Add Bank Account button colour in Settings Chart of Accounts area as wasn’t matching the look of all the other buttons in the application.
- Fixed alignment issues in the Take Payment page so it was more user friendly.
And brings the following new features:
- Updated the SMS reply template to display the reply text in an easier format with more detailed information.
- Now when sending an SMS directly from the contacts area of the CRM module it will prefill the contacts mobile number.
- We have added a new payment gateway feature so that credit cards and direct debit bank details can be stored for an account. Currently we support Bpoint from the Commonwealth Bank and also ezidebit from Global Payments.
- In the Accounting module you can now delete payments that have been applied in the Take Payments area.
- Added new SMS reports feature to the Reports module so that incoming, received and scheduled SMSs can be displays as a report and filter the information by various date ranges.
- The API has been updated now to support the CRM module so that leads, contacts, accounts, quotes, sales orders, invoices, inventory, purchase orders and supplier details can be viewed, edited and deleted using the API.