We are pleased to announce the latest update to the SACKO Suite application.
This update fixes the following issues:
- Fixed the product description formatting error when exporting to a PDF
- Also fixed the product description error from changing the inventory description to say: Income from any normal business activity when editing an invoice or quote
- Fixed the issue with the account edit and delete icons not appearing in the list of accounts page
- Fixed the bugs on the Account Statement page which was causing no information to appear
- Fixed the bug where sorting by character for a list of accounts wasn’t working on the take payment page
- We also fixed the issue where the inventory sell price field was entered and it would change after the buy price field was entered
And brings the following new features:
- The major new feature is the Client Portal which now allows you to create logins for accounts so they can login through a special link and access copies of their Quotes and Invoices etc. In future releases the capabilities of the Client Portal will be expanded into a full-fledged self service area for your customers.
- Improves the PDF quote/invoice generation speed and also adds the new feature to automatically select a PDF template if only one template exists.
- Added a new field to the CRM records so the invoice, quote, sales order and purchase order numbers appear on the view records page.
- You can now generate a payment receipt for your customers so they can receive a receipt for invoices they have paid.
- Now when applying payments, you can select how the payment was received
- We have added new tax fields to support future features on the settings tax and currency page
- Redesign of the Inventory item area to better support accounting features in the application