NEW OFFICE SETUPS
At SACKO we understand the needs of today’s modern office and we are here to help. Let the SACKO team take away the stress of configuring the technology components of your new office.
Our Techs will design and plan all facets of the technology components for a seamless and stress-free transition.
The SACKO team will schedule a preliminary site visit with your IT team/staff.
We will review your requirement and can create a timeline and report for the networking, cabling, and other technology requirements for the new property.
We can then alert you of any potential issues or hurdles well in advance, always keeping you one step ahead. SACKO can also supply any new equipment as required.
We will assess and evaluate your requirement for suitability for the new office including:
- Cabling infrastructure configuration and installation at new location.
- Phone lines, line capacity and outlets required.
- Telecommunication system configuration and installation including VoIP.
- Floor planning for IT Hardware including printers, routers, scanners, desktops/laptops, and any other IT hardware.
- Server configuration and installation including electrical, cooling, security services.
- Testing – once the setup is complete our team will conduct testing to ensure you are up and running smoothly.
- We will also run through some training on how to best maintain your equipment.
- SACKO also offers Managed IT Services where we can customise a plan to schedule maintenance for your technology giving you ongoing peace of mind and support.
Don’t delay, call the SACKO Team today.