Partner with SACKO as an independent contractor so you can
As a SACKO IT Specialist (technician) you have full control over when and where you work. You simply nominate which suburbs you would like to service and when your available to complete jobs (as much or as little as they like, there is no set minimum) using our proprietary web-based platform and smartphone apps (Android, iOS, Windows).
We book jobs in their available time slots and send them through by SMS and email. We will happily fit in with your schedule and help to fill any gaps in your week with our work.
What SACKO Does
- Handle incoming customer enquires
- Organise customer bookings
- Scheduling of contractors and franchisees
- Marketing the SACKO brand
- Advertising to generate leads
- Administration tasks
- SACKO Suite software to
What You'll Do
- Represent the SACKO brand in a professional manner
- Troubleshoot/resolve technical problems
- Build rapport with SACKO customers
- Completed the job
- Finalise invoices and collect payment for services
- Provide follow-up support to customers if required
If partnering with SACKO as an IT Specialist get to do the fun stuff and see the smile on a customer’s face after a job well done!