Congratulations! Now you may be wondering:
- What is Web Hosting?
- What does it cost?
- How secure is it?
- Who provides a reliable hosting service you can trust?
This begs the question: What is web hosting? And why do I need it?
Short answer: Web hosting is the activity of providing storage space for a website that is connected to the Internet. A web hosting service provider allows individuals and businesses to make their website accessible via the World Wide Web.
SACKO offers the very best in website hosting.
- Our Australian web hosting solutions are fast and reliable minimising/removing any downtime.
- You can rest assured knowing that your website is secure not only for your business, for your end users as well. You and your customers data are protected at all times.
- SACKO will host your business website in Australia reinforcing reliability and security for you and your users.
- Get faster page loads and better visitor experience with nearby, state-of-the-art, high security, data centres located in all major capitals of Australia.
- All your support, updates and maintenance are performed by your own dedicated SACKO IT Specialist. This saves you the hassle of maintenance, and the cost of having additional staff to do so.
- Our website hosting plans offer the flexibility to choose what works best for your business. We provide personalised services and hosting packages that can be customised to fit your specific business requirements.
- Our Team are well known for delivering an industry-leading level of customer service and technical support to our customers on a daily basis.
SACKO offers you the peace of mind knowing your website is protected and accessible at all times.